October 4-21, 2018
Collection/return of Exhibited photographs
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you confirm you will be collecting your photographs in person or by courier. In case you will not collect it, please indicate by email if you want your work to be distroyed or donated to the collection of the Biennial.
2. Exhibited photographs may be collected in person or by courier (if arranged and paid by the Photographer) between Monday 29 October and Thursday 15 November 2018, 10.00 - 14.00, and 16.00 - 19.00, excluding weekends.
3. The Biennial will not arrange courier collections on behalf of the artist or be liable for any fees associated with these. Courier sent for collection has to be fpully repaid by the artist.
4. Photographs will be packaged by the Biennial ready for collection.
5. The photographer will have to arrange with the courier for collection, and in case a prepaid voucher has to be printed locally please send it by email to: email@example.com.
6. Photographs should be collected at the Biennial's venue:
Space Nau Bostik
Carrer Ferran Turne 11
08027 Barcelona, Spain
Contact: Xavier Basiana, +34 616 364 831
7. In case of no answer to this email, any works remaining at the collection point after 15 November 2018 will be disposed of without prior notice.